Clinical Quality Review and Initiatives
- Research, identify, and communicate evidence-based strategies to improve performance.
- Compare, review and evaluate care management processes to promote quality improvement strategies.
- Facilitate collaborations between stakeholders.
- Provide clinical support to the Agency as clinical subject matter experts and serve as a clearinghouse to maintain quality improvement information.
Chronic Disease Prevention
- Tobacco Free Florida – Quit Your Way
- Medicaid Health Plans of America (MHPA) Best Practices Compendium – provides a list of best practices for the care and prevention of chronic diseases (e.g., asthma, diabetes) and co-morbid conditions (e.g., depression and SMIs) for plans, providers, and community organizations.
- National Diabetes Prevention Program – a research-based lifestyle change prevention program to help prevent or delay type 2 diabetes. Website provides tools for implementing a program for professionals and the benefits for offering a CDC-recognized DPP.
- Florida Diabetes Prevention Program – Resources for payers, recipients, clinicians, and employers, lifestyle coaches, and people with diabetes
- Florida 2-1-1 – a network of information and referral services that acts as a one-stop shop to connect people with health and social programs in their local area.
Maternal and Birth Outcomes
- Well Woman Visit (iPhone and iPad) – app for providers that compiles used national evidence-based clinical guidelines from multiple sources
- Text 4 Baby
- SenseHealth – a mobile health application to help private practices, health plans, health centers/systems, and clinical research to provide evidence-based medical and behavioral case management.
Preventive Dental Services