10:00 AM to 3:00 PM on Wednesday, March 1st at 2727 Mahan Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32308
What to Expect
The Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) is hosting our first job fair of 2023!
We are hoping to fill multiple positions and will offer onsite interviews for qualified candidates seeking employment in the Tallahassee area.
Frequently Hired Titles: Below are some examples of the positions we have available. To see a full listing of AHCA's current vacancies, please visit the Agency for Health Care Administration page on the PeopleFirst website
- Registered Nursing Consultant
- Contract Manager
- Administrative Secretary
- Financial Specialist
- Government Operations Consultant
Be sure to register for free HERE to help get you in line for interviews quickly.
*All candidates that wish to apply during the event need to create a PeopleFirst profile before arriving.
Parking & Map
Activities will take place in the rear, left parking lot and food trucks will be on-site in the parking lot between Buildings 3 and 4.
Benefits of Working for the State of Florida
- 9 paid holidays a year and 1 Personal Holiday each year
- Tuition waiver for courses offered by Florida’s nationally ranked State University System
- Discounts for: Rental Cars, Hotels, Cell Phone Plans, Electronics and more!
- Generous annual and sick leave benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and professional development opportunities
- State Group Insurance Coverage Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- State of Florida retirement options, including employer contributions
- The State of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer and does not tolerate discrimination or violence in the workplace. Candidates requiring a reasonable accommodation, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, must notify the agency hiring authority and/or People First Service Center (1-866-663-4735). Notification to the hiring authority must be made in advance to allow sufficient time to provide the accommodation.
Veterans Preference: Certain servicemembers and veterans, and the spouses and family members of such servicemembers and veterans, receive preference and priority. Certain servicemembers may be eligible to receive waivers for postsecondary educational requirements, in employment by the state and its political subdivisions and are encouraged to apply for the positions being filled.