Statewide Medicaid Managed Care
The Statewide Medicaid Managed Care pages will be removed in 2016. Information currently located on the SMMC pages will remain available, but will move to other Medicaid pages.
In 2011, the Florida Legislature created Part IV of Chapter 409, Florida Statutes, directing the Agency to create the Statewide Medicaid Managed Care (SMMC) program. The SMMC program has two key components: the Managed Medical Assistance program and the Long-term Care program.
Please select one of the links below for more information.
- Long-term Care Program Snapshot, July 24, 2015 [251KB PDF]
- Managed Medical Assistance Program Snapshot, December 18, 2015 [304KB PDF]
- Quality and Performance Snapshot, March 1, 2016 [255KB PDF]
- Additional Program Snapshots
- Complaint Process in the SMMC Program, September 10, 2015 [30KB PDF]
- Complaint/Issues Summaries
- Guidance Statements
and Additional Information
- LTC and MMA FAQs
- Region Map [265KB PDF]
- LTC Plans, January 25, 2016 [67KB PDF]
- MMA Standard Plans, November 3, 2015 [71KB PDF]
- MMA Specialty Plans, June 24, 2015 [74KB PDF]