Statewide Medicaid Managed Care
In 2011, the Florida Legislature created Part IV of Chapter 409, Florida Statutes, directing the Agency to create the Statewide Medicaid Managed Care (SMMC) program. The SMMC program has two key components: the Managed Medical Assistance program and the Long-term Care program.
Please select one of the links below for more information.
- Long-term Care Program Snapshot, August 18, 2016 [238KB PDF]
- Managed Medical Assistance Program Snapshot, December 18, 2015 [304KB PDF]
- Quality and Performance Snapshot, March 1, 2016 [255KB PDF]
- Additional Program Snapshots
- Complaint Process in the SMMC Program, September 10, 2015 [30KB PDF]
- Complaint/Issues Summaries
- Guidance Statements
and Additional Information
- Express Enrollment
- Region Map [265KB PDF]
- LTC Plans, July 1, 2016 [66KB PDF]
- MMA Standard Plans, July 1, 20165 [71KB PDF]
- MMA Specialty Plans, July 1, 2016 [74KB PDF]